Friday, January 2, 2009

It's like dark matter, the shadow particles.

It's like dark matter, the shadow particles.
This thing I can't ever understand, that might not exist outside of our mind, but without, I'd disintergrate.
'Baise-Moi' I'd say. 'Oui' you would breathe.
The universe would thicken, grow and swell large enough to keep everything together.
'Baise-Moi' was the start.
And now, the bit that comes far after our end? I'm an anti-hysteric for everything but you, almost nihilistic at the sharpest point. My ribcage shows easily now. You're the unknown. I'm going to learn the back of your hands again, smooth your eyebrows down with my thumbs when I'm tired and wanting that soft smile. A pocket full of promises and for once, maybe for the first, honesty.
'Bien adoré'
yes. That.

No comments:

Post a Comment